Boiler Buddy is designed to be used in heating systems with
low-mass boilers, geothermal, chilled water applications, or
low-mass radiation. Boilers operating at low loads will short
cycle which leads to sooting, premature component failure (nuisance
lockouts) and inefficiency. The Boiler Buddy tank is a factory
insulated and jacketed storage tank, adding mass to the system
and providing the necessary buffer to prevent short cycling.
In addition to the BB-18, BB-30, BB-80, and the BB-119 there are two specialty models.
- The 50-gallon BB-50-G model includes three aquastat wells for precise temperature measurement, especially for geothermal applications.
- The BB-80-C includes an internal heat exchanger coil. This feature allows for flexibility in design. Design applications include; hydronic buffer tank/heat supplemented by solar, geothermal, or wood boiler.
with your needs in mind:
- Aquastat Control Well included for precise temperature
measurement for heating and geothermal systems.
- Air Eliminator built into the top of tank provides
optimal air elimination for the whole system.
- Boiler Buddy provides hydro separation, making
piping design simple.
- Full port boiler drain valve allows easy sediment
removal and also works exceptionally well for fast filling
- Designed with large nipples to provide better
flow that is easier on equipment, more efficient, and allows
for better mixing in tank.
- ¾” full port ball valve now upgraded to a ¾” Webstone Ball Valve with integrated hose bib fitting which allows for fast and easy drainage
• BB-18 • BB-30 • BB-50-G • BB-80 • BB-80-C • BB-119